Chicken “Bleep” Bingo – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Free entries are available from Boulder CountyBombers by verbal request at the event.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Chicken “Bleep” Bingo (“Sweepstakes”) takes place October 12, 2019 from 2-8pm at 300 Suns Brewing, 335 1st Ave, Unit C, Longmont, CO 80501. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Boulder County Bombers (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor representative will be
available at the event for any questions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Colorado who are 18 or older (the “Entrant”). Sponsor representative and judges are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void
where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: Prize for each game will be up to $100 depending on the number of entries for each game.mPrizes cannot be transferred or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Colorado and Prize will only be awarded to Entrants who are present at the end of each game. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official
Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants will choose a bingo spot in one or all of 5 games played approximately every hour. Once all the spots are chosen, a chicken will be released on to the game board.
- WINNER SELECTION: The chicken will roam until it finds a place to defecate on the playing board. The official game judge will determine the number that the most amount of feces landed on and declare that spot number the winner and award the cash prize. Then the game board is cleared for the next game and spots are chosen again. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified verbally immediately following the game. Winner must be present to receive prize. If they are not present this may result in prize forfeiture.. If winner is not present, closest spot to the winning feces will be declared the winner. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your likeness and first name with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers, chickens or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, chicken behavior, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all entries and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection
with the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List visit 300 Suns Brewing at 335 1st Avenue after the event. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR of the SWEEPSTAKES: Boulder County Bombers.