Join us for the 2017 Summer Hoplympics
Fri Aug 11, 6:30-9pm
What are the Hoplympics?
Teams of four will compete in fun games (last year we did life-sized Hungry Hippo, corny keg lift, real life Pokemon, and group “Pictionary”). There is no way to train for these Summer Games, just be prepared to let loose and be a good sport. Scores are tallied for an end of the day awards ceremony where winners get glory as well as prizes and medals! We close off the parking lot for this day of non-stop silliness.
Only one game will involve sipping beer and only one team member need participate in that game. These games are not “drinking games”, but challenges of skill, so non-drinkers are welcome!
Why are we doing this?
We are doing this to raise money for YOUR charities. Winner gets to choose which charity benefits from the proceeds for the day.
How can I participate?
Team of Four
$25 per person
Form a team for the ultimate team-building experience. Come up with a team name and wear silly costumes!
• a pint of beer or a beverage of your choice for each team member
• free gift
• participation in the games and a chance to win prizes (see below)
Business Game Naming Sponsor
• a game named after your business at the event that can be themed to your business
• your business name on signage at the event & we’ll put up a banner (you supply)
• a pint of beer or a beverage of your choice for 2 businesses representatives at the event
• 2 free gifts
• your businesses name featured in social media posts, emails and 300 Suns web page
• Option to have a team at a 25% discount (for a total of $175 you get a 4-person team, plus sponsorship)
• A donation for our live auction worth $200 or more
• a pint of beer or a beverage of your choice for 2 representatives at the event
• free gift
• your name or businesses name featured in social media posts and 300 Suns web page
• your name on signage at the event
Gold Medal: Medal(s) and (gift certificates for free beer)
Silver Medal: Medal(s) and (gift certificates for free beer)
Bronze Medal: Medal(s) and (gift certificates for free beer)
Additional prizes for: most fun contestant, most competitive contestant, best cheering section, best team costumes
Payment is due at the event. Please only reserve a spot if you intend to attend. Space is limited.
Only one team member needs to sign up the entire team of 4 (don’t fill this form out 4 times!)