6th Annual Chili Cook-off
Craft Beer, Cider & Spirits Tasting
Sat Sept 28, 2-6pm
Alcohol Vendor Application
Need more details? Scroll down below the form.
About the event:
- Chili cooks compete for prizes in multiple categories.
- Live music by 10 Year Echo
- We will be selling tickets for unlimited chili tasting and craft beverage tasting as well as an alcohol-free ticket (just chili tasting)
- There will be a total of around 40+ vendors and chili cooks in our parking lot fenced off for the occasion!
- We are projecting 400-500 tickets. We will notify you if pre-sales indicate a larger attendance. In that case, we will be happy to pay you for additional product should you be kind enough to bring it.
- This is a family-friendly event, children under 10 are free and crowd-friendly pets are welcome in the parking lot.
- If you have a killer chili recipe, you are welcome to cook and compete in cookoff, contact us for details.
- We have 2 beneficiaries this year: ArtWalk Longmont and Longmont Humane Society
- One 1/4 bbl of beer/cider or equivalent (2 sixtels works too!) or Five 750 ml bottles spirits (can be incorporated into mixes) or Ten 750 ml bottles mead
- At least one representative at your booth
- A tent (please let us know if you don’t have a tent and we can try to arrange to borrow one – no guarantees)
- Water pitcher for rinsing or water cooler
- Chairs if you want them
- Table to serve from
- Jockey box or gear to pour your samples for guests
- Barrels to hold iced kegs or barrels or buckets/coolers to hold iced cans or bottles
- Social media support of the event leading up to the event
- Display our poster if possible at your location
- Giveaways, stickers, SWAG if you want
- $65 to help cover the cost of your alcohol (if we ask you to bring additional above what is listed on the left due to an increase in ticket sales, we will pay for additional)
- Social media marketing with your company name
- Logo on website, posters and flyers
- Up to 6 entry tickets per company which includes unlimited chili tasting (you can give extras away)
- Volunteers to ensure you have breaks, drinking water, that buckets are dumped and pitchers are filled
- Free beer tokens to start off the day right with a beer (or other beverage) from our tasting room plus a “skip the line” VIP pass
- 10′ x 10′ outdoor event space
- Bags of ice
- One bucket for over pours/dumping
- Because of our particular event liquor license, we are required by law to pay you at least “at cost” for your beverage, if that is below what we are agreeing to pay you and you wish to lower your invoice total so we can make more money for Longmont Humane Society and ArtWalk, it is appreciated.
- Invoices will be made payable to 300 Suns Brewing. If you work through a distributor, and do not self-distribute, you may be required to have your distributor drop off your product. That may be done in advance. Please contact us to make arrangements if that is the case.