MUST BE AVAILABLE BOTH WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS, day and evening shifts. We are looking for someone who wants a 25-30 hour a week job. (We are closed Mondays)
We are unpretentious here at 300 Suns. We love all things craft, and we love exploring the craft beer/craft food experience with our customers in an enthusiastic and inclusive way. Please come visit the brewery if you haven't been in before.
Job pays tipped minimum wage plus tips (usually between $29-37 per hour total including tips - we have a much-liked-by-employees tip sharing program to keep pay more consistent).
- Shift beers, free weekly take-home beers.
- A cool team of co-workers who enjoy their jobs.
- Front and back of house work great together! We encourage a respectful, supportive environment.
- Discounts on beer, food and merch
- We have some very supportive, kind customers who care about our business and our employees.
- We will pay for your responsible server training (and your time to take it)
- Passion, love and knowledge of craft beer (or strong desire to learn!)
- Strong work ethic, honest and dependable
- Sense of humor, friendliness and positive, professional attitude
- Our unvaccinated employees are required to wear a mask
- Desire to serve others
- Ability to multitask and work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to make customers' experience more about them than you.
- Ability to learn about the beers on tap in detail and speak to customers enthusiastically about flavors and aromas
- Desire to be part of a team -Ability to learn and be compliant with Health Code regulations
- 21+ years old
- No tattoos...nah, we're kidding. You be you, we love tattoos.
- Taking orders of food and beer
- Serving beer, cider, wine and other beverages (no complicated mixed cocktails - we keep em simple)
- Delivering food
- POS system (training will be given)
- Stocking and maintaining merchandise
- Bussing tables
- Light cleaning/prep work