Savor a candlelit Valentine’s dinner at 300 Suns. We close the doors to the public, dress up the place (and ourselves) and share a special menu with very special guests (that’s you). Enjoy live music from the incomparable Veronica May throughout your meal.
- A PORTION OF PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL BENEFIT MARSHALL FIRE VICTIMS**
- Enjoy this meal alone, with a loved one, or with a group of friends—love knows no bounds where beer is involved. We have seating for groups of 1-8.
- Arrive between 6:30-7:00pm for a beer reception.
- Then, Chef Nate will be preparing a tasting board of delectableness (menu below) which will be thoughtfully paired for you by Dan and Jean with a flight of 300 Suns beers and followed up with a sweet dessert pairing.
Tickets are $75 per person
720-600-3400 or visit the tasting room
Secure your spot with a 50% deposit
Dinner, flight of beer, and reception beer.
(Price does not include tax or gratuity)
Limited seating, this will likely sell out.
Full refund of deposit will be provided if you cancel before Feb 6.
VALENTINE’S DAY PAIRING MENU
Beer Reception – 12 oz craft beer of your choice
(can sub for a cider for this drink)
Vanilla Roasted Pear Salad
Blood orange, toasted almonds, tomato, and cucumber with citrus honey vinaigrette
Paired with Lazy Hazy Crazy Day-z NEIPA – 4 oz
Crispy Pork Belly with blackberry hoisin sauce
Paired with Blackberry Wheat – 4 oz
Boyer’s Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Ribeye
Tomato, Basil and Sweet Pepper Compote
Paired with Old Burlington Stout – 8 oz
Prosciutto Sage Fried Chicken with roasted garlic butter sauce
Smashed Fingerling Potatoes
Paired with Blue Corn Maiden Cream Ale – 12 oz
Flourless Chocolate Torte with vanilla gelato
Paired with Salted Toffee Imperial Brown Ale – 4 oz
Additional beverages are available for purchase
* Sorry no food or drink substitutions. Please know we could make changes to menu due to unforeseen circumstances.
** A portion of proceeds from this event will be donated to Boulder Community Foundation for the benefit of Marshall Fire Victims.