Enter to Win Free Beer for a Year*
Look for a Golden Ticket in your beer orders from April 14- May 15, 2020.
- Find a creative way to show your love of 300 Suns Brewing & local craft beer.
It may be an original video, photo, poem, essay, song, work of art or other creative way to express your 300 Suns love.
- Post your creation on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (or all three) between April 14, 200 and May 15, 2020. In the post, you must:
• Tag @300SunsBrewing
• Use #300sunsgoldenticket AND
• Mention your Golden Ticket number
- Register your entry online at 300sunsbrewing.com/goldenticket
- Your entry will be judged on creativity, best expression of beer love, and we also might be influenced by the number of likes your post gets. Winner will be announced on or about May 20, 2020
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. MUST BE 21 or OLDER TO ENTER. You can request a Golden Ticket by coming to the brewery and calling the order number and we will bring one out to you.
*”Free Beer for a Year” prize constitutes either a refillable 64 oz. glass growler that can be filled with 300 Suns Brewing beer once a month, June 2020–May 2021; OR two 32 oz. cans of to-go beer once a month, June 2020–May 2021. Some exclusions may apply.
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL OT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 21 or OLDER TO ENTER.
300 Suns Golden Ticket Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of 300 Suns Co. or Scratch LLC as well as immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The Contest is sponsored by 300 Suns Co. located at 335 1st Avenue, Unit C, Longmont, Colorado 80501.
3. Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period
The contest begins April 14, 2020 at 11:00am Mountain Standard Time (MST) and ends on May 15, 2020 at 11:55 pm MST (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest by the following methods: online plus via social media.
5. How to Enter
Contestant must get a Golden Ticket either by receiving one with purchase or by requesting one by visiting 300 Suns Brewing, 335 1st Ave, Unit C, Longmont and requesting a Golden Ticket. Ticket can be brought out to you.
a. Contestant then must register their ticket entry at https://300sunsbrewing.com/goldenticket.
b. Contestant must also post on social media some creative expression of their love of 300 Suns Brewing and craft beer. For example, an original video, photo, poem, essay, song, work of art or other similar expression.
c. Posts must be tagged with @300SunsBrewing, the hashtag #300sunsgoldenticket must be in the content of the post as well as the Golden Ticket number.
There is no limit to the number of entries per person or household. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
6. Winner Selection
On or about May 20, 2020, the Sponsor will select winner.
a. Entries will be judged based on Sponsor’s determination of (1) Creativity; (2) Shareability of the Entry on social media platforms; and (3) Best exhibition of the contest theme. Social media popularity, in the form of numbers of shares and favorites, may also be considered.
b. The top Entries will be declared the Winner and will be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion from all eligible entries.
c. Winner will be notified by email first, then by phone then by mail if necessary. To claim the prize, the potential winner should follow the instructions contained in his/her notification.
d. Once submitted, the Sponsor reserves the right to use and promote the Entries in their sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that by submitting your Entry to the Contest, you automatically grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to Sponsor a royalty-free, worldwide, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to (i) use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, and publicly display your Entry, and (ii) use and reproduce (and to authorize third parties to use and reproduce) any of your Entry in any or all media throughout the world for purposes determined by the Sponsor.
e. All copyright and other rights in and to the computer programs, computer applications, Web applications, database programs, Web content files, and all written, graphic, audio, and audiovisual works incorporated into and utilized on the Sponsor’s website shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor (“Sponsor Intellectual Property”). You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such Sponsor Intellectual Property.
f. Sponsor will have the right to reject any Entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the terms or spirit of these Official Rules. Participants will not be notified of any rejection. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or otherwise prohibited. By way of illustration, but not limitation, you may not submit an Entry that:
- infringes upon or violates any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights of others, including posting or providing links to unauthorized copies of another party’s copyrighted work;
- promotes and/or encourages illegal or unlawful activity in any country;
- is defamatory, libelous or slanderous in nature;
- advocates hate, violence, abuse, threats, or harm against any group, individual or entity;
- harasses or encourages others to harass any group, individual or entity;
- is racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- is vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, and/or otherwise offensive in nature;
- discloses third-party confidential, private, or trade secret information;
- violates any right or duty under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- is patently offensive under a community standard that Sponsor deems appropriate, examples include promoting racism, bigotry, pornography, hatred, or physical harm of any kind;
- is inconsistent with the goals, objectives, philosophies, and/or purpose of Sponsor, including Sponsor’s educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986; or
- is commercial in nature.
Winner will receive a gift certificate for “Beer for a Year.” This will entitle the winner to EITHER a) a refillable 64 oz. glass growler that can be filled with 300 Suns Brewing beer once a month, June 2020-May 2021; OR b) Two 32 oz. Cans to go filled once a month, June 2020-May 2021. Prize cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. Some exclusions of available product may apply.
8. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, bug worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may (a) suspend the contest and then resume to (b) terminate the Contest and award the prize randomly.
9. General Release and Indemnification.
a. By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or any other theory.
b. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from all damages, liabilities, claims, and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from any breach of these Rules by you, or from or based any action or inaction by you in connection with an Entry to the Contest.
If there is any claim, controversy, or dispute at law or equity about these Rules (“Claim”), you agree that we will resolve any Claim in accordance with this paragraph. This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any Claim must be resolved by a court located in Colorado. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Colorado, for the purpose of litigating all Claims.
10. Use of Winner Name, Likeness, Etc.
a. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use each Winner’s name and/or prize information, without limitation, for Contest purposes without further permission or compensation.
b. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, except where prohibited by law, each Winner may be required to execute a consent for contest purposes without further permission or compensation.