Part-Time Server/beertender for Weekends.
We are looking for friendly server/beertender for the tasting room of our brewpub in Longmont, Colorado. 1-2 (6-hour) shifts per week, Saturdays and Sundays only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org include “job” in the subject line with your resume.
Job pays tipped minimum wage plus tips (usually between $29-39 per hour total including tips - we have a much-liked-by-employees tip sharing program to keep pay more consistent for you).
We want people who are excited by the craft brewing industry and who understand how to create a welcoming, fun environment for customers. Bartending and/or serving experience preferred (coffee shop experience works well too!). BUT, we are willing to train the right individual who has a passion for the same things we do. We also have a full kitchen of delicious food and we do table service. We serve as a TEAM (we don't have sections), and need people who support each other in a team environment.
We are unpretentious here at 300 Suns. We love all things craft, and we love exploring the craft beer/craft food experience with our customers in an enthusiastic and inclusive way.
- Free shift beers, free weekly take-home beers.
- We encourage a respectful, supportive environment.
- Discounts on beer, food and merch
- We have some very supportive, kind customers who care about our business and our employees.
- We will pay for your responsible server training (and your time to take it)
Responsibilities will include:
- Passion, love and knowledge of craft beer (or strong desire to learn!)
- Strong work ethic, honest and dependable
- Cool under pressure
- Sense of humor, friendliness and positive, professional attitude
- Desire to serve others
- Ability to multitask and work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to make customers' experience more about them than you.
- Ability to learn about the beers on tap in detail and speak to customers enthusiastically about flavors and aromas
- Desire to be part of a team
- Ability to learn and be compliant with Health Code regulations
- 21+ years old
- No tattoos...nah, we're kidding. You be you, we love tattoos.
- Taking orders of food and beer
- Serving beer, cider, wine and other beverages (no complicated mixed cocktails - we keep things simple)
- Delivering food
- POS system (training will be given)
- Stocking and maintaining our very small merch area
- Bussing tables
- Light cleaning/prep work
Send a note describing how you think you will be an asset to our brewery and tasting room, and a resume. Please also include what days/hours you are available, and how many shifts you'd prefer to work weekly (shifts are 5-6 hours each)